Your cart is currently empty!
Use our marketing checklist to make sure you’re getting the most out of your certification! *You can also download this checklist as a PDF.
- Complete your profile and be featured on Certified Naturally Grown’s homepage. Take advantage of this free publicity! To be eligible you’ll need to add pictures and text to your farm’s online profile. How to Update Your Profile.
- Let your customers know that you are CNG. Mention your new certification in your newsletter, tell your customers when you see them, use signs or hand outs, spread the word on social media (be sure to find us on Twitter and Facebook)! We’ve assembled some helpful tips to help you talk about CNG.
- Post the CNG logo on your website or blog. Click here to download a color image of the logo, or email email@example.com for a vector file.
- Make sure your farm is listed in your region’s local food guide and indicate that it’s CNG. Ask the publisher to include information about CNG and an image of our logo in the guide.
- Get featured in your local or regional newspaper. Local papers are always looking for content and readers love to hear about farms! Take a look at some examples and our template to get inspired.
- Suggest that your farmers market require some kind of certification. Several markets have taken this step to better serve their customers seeking food that is both local and grown sustainably. For a list of farmers markets that require some type of certification, see the Guide to Exceptional Markets. If your preferred market isn’t listed, here are some tips to help you talk about CNG with your market manager.
- Use the map on our website to connect with other CNG producers in your area. Relationships with other CNG members are useful in arranging inspections, and can be a great source of knowledge and support. Find other members on the CNG map.
- Use CNG marketing materials: produce stickers, signs, or informational cards. To purchase marketing materials, visit the online store. See examples of our marketing materials below.