Colorado Aromatics Farm
Colorado Aromatics is a small farm in Colorado specializing in herbs for skin care. We use these herbs for our skin care line "Colorado Aromatics". All of our products contain real ingredients for real results. These herbs are harvested at their peak and extracted in a number of ways including distillation, oil infusions, water infusions and tinctures. These extracts are also available for other skin care companies to purchase. Our herbal distillates are great for skin hydration and toning.
Some of our herbs are lavender, calendula, parsley, chamomile, raspberry, mint, clary sage, comfrey, lemon balm, hyssop, and more.
Our products are formulated by Cindy Jones, Ph.D. (biochemistry) and made here on the farm. Through our parent company (Sagescript Institute, llc) we also do private label, formulating and more. http://www.coloradoaromatics.com,
I love the grass roots approach used by Certified Naturally Grown.
(This listing was last updated on June 28, 2022)
Location13651 N. 115th St.
Longmont, CO 80504
Applications for CNG Status
certified on Jan 29, 2018 |
view application |
- 1/15/22 (inspection9795.pdf - 1.3 MB)
- 9/23/20 (inspection9023.pdf - 214 KB)
- 2/15/19 (inspection8081.pdf - 342 KB)
- 11/18/17 (inspection7223.pdf - 777 KB)
- 8/24/16 (inspection6254.pdf - 144 KB)
- 4/16/15 (inspection5137.pdf - 406 KB)
- 8/8/13 (inspection4103.pdf - 236 KB)
- 6/21/12 (inspection3171.pdf - 257 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 527 KB) - last one received on January 11, 2022