Humble Vine FarmOwner: Andrew Linker
946 Mountain Meadows Rd
Cleveland, GA 30528
Web site: http://sites.google.com/view/humblevinefarm
Application Date: 2022-05-05
- Your Name *
- Andrew Linker
- For how many years have you managed or worked on a CNG-certified farm? *
- How many years of experience total do you have managing a farming operation that’s managed according to CNG/organic principles (whether certified or not)? *
- Please indicate the place/s where you have farmed, including farm name, town, state, and country. *
- Humble Vine Farm, Cleveland GA USA
Types of Farming & Expertise
- Please check the box corresponding to the types of operations with which you have at least three years of experience.
- What type of training have you received in farming practices (on-farm and off-farm)? *
- Food safety, small business course, harvesting, and lots of observations and failures!
- Please briefly describe your experience with mentoring, training, or advising other farmers, if any.
- Market manager and inspecting/approving/managing farms for regional multi-location CNG preferred online farmers market
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most proud of? *
- Scale and systems. Currently scaled for 1 person part time, and systems can be scaled up or down to fit a range of food producing capacity.
- What aspect of your farming operation are you most known for? (This could be a particular crop beloved by customers or an uncommon production method that other farmers would appreciate.) *
- Cut greens and carrots
- What do you appreciate about Certified Naturally Grown?
- The CNG mission and getting to know people who also believe in this mission
- You may use this space to tell us anything else you think we should know.